Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Norman Clouds

Hello and welcome to my new blog.. A spin off to my old blog which seems to have withered away quite a few months ago. When i first decided to blog I pictured myself doing it all the time, spending my nights writing on it and putting up photos for my friends to see and feel jelous over. After a few blogs I gave up. Perhaps I was enjoying my time to much and didn't care so much about informing others about my every moment and my thoughts at the time. Now with everything I do, I feel as though I want to share it. So thats the reason for my new blog. As for my old one.. we can just leave that one lost.. This will be all new.

So what exactly happens under the Norman Clouds? You ask.. Well just read the blog and you will find out..

No comments:

Post a Comment